Thursday, October 7, 2010

Frigid

I walk each day to the office I work at, and today I admit I passed a pregnant woman and was jealous.  Not because I want a child right now or anything, but because I was betting she was warmer than I was.   It's two am (which is why this post will be short), and 39 degrees out.  It's sprinkling though, so according to weatherchannel.dot (my new favorite source of entertainment) it feels like its 32 degrees.  I've decided that I'm not getting used to the cold, I'm just getting used to being cold.

On the way back to my apartment for lunch, I stopped and bought three eggplants and two tomatoes.  Total cost of my purchase: 6.62 lei.  That's about $0.60 USD.  Good deal for sure.

This week has brought new adventures in the shopping and cooking, some great conversations at work, new friends, and a new roommate!   I'd say that beats out last week's radiation and blood withdrawal, more on those later.....


No comments:

Post a Comment